Space is limited! We will only have capacity for 10 leads and 10 follows. The registration link will be posted soon, so stay tuned so you don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to learn from one of Halifax's best swing dancers!
November 8th & 15th - Intermediate Workshops
Intermediate is appropriate for anyone who feels firmly comfortable with all the following forms:
- Basic forms (tuck turn, sugar push, side passes, lindy circle, swing out).
- Ability to lead/follow 6 and 8 count rythms.
- Side-by-side charleston.
What you'll learn:
- To lead/follow a bunch of moves in many different positions and orientations
- Styling/Variations on moves
- Patterns (sequences of moves)
- Some of Mark's secret tricks that make dancing easier and more comfortable
- We'll cover as many moves as possible in the 2 hours.
- At the end we'll record a recap of everything we covered so you can practice at home.
About the instructor:
Mark started dancing Lindy Hop in 2008 with the DalKing's Swing Dance Society. Over the last 9 years he has taught each level of LindyHop and Blues offered by the society.
He doesn't teach much anymore, so come take advantage of this rare opportunity to learn from one of Halifax's best!